Tom Kaulitz
Hi im ashley again! today i feel very interested to talk about my favorite band member of Tokio Hotel!
TOM KAULITZ !!
Tom kaulitz has been my favorite guitarrist since I got to know him. Even if I really love the other band members, Tom will still be the member I feel more attached to.
To say less, his teenage version and young version are very cute, even now in the present he still very cute, I don't know why, but I love his attitude, his personality, even the serie they made and posted on youtube, with I think more than 40 episodes, which is a lot I think, but I've watched it millions of times and I personally love it how they show their daily life at the moment.
Then there is their series on Netflix, which I have finished days ago, I actually love this one, seeing Tom and Bill together happy, it warms my heart, tom looking out for bill, and bill looking out for tom, it's actually so cute. The serie is really well produced, and I love the music they made for it, besides, in my personal opinion it really helps in a different way to understand their life now, all the desitions they have made in the past, and future desitions too. It also reflects how much they have grown into the industry, it is really helpfull i think.
Ever since I was little I loved seeing people play guitar, all kinds, but specially the electric guitar. I have seen tom when I was younger, but just as many other guitarrists. I have had the desire to start learning how to play guitar, but I never got the chance, until last year.
Last year I could finally afford a guitar, so I also started lessons, and I feel very positive about it.
With Tom, besides thinkng he is good looking, I found him very interested to watch, edits, youtube, and seeing the live's they post. I personally think Tom is a really good brother and of course a really perfect guitarrist in my opinion.
That's all for now, byee and thanks to the few people who read all this. Byee!
-Ashley

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario