Tokio Hotel - My experience - 丰



 Hello, this is my first blog, or something like that, I don't have good grammar so, I first apologize for it.
Anyways, I want to talk about Tokio Hotel. 丰

(I deeply apologize if its not interesting, im very repetitive with themes, but im trying my best to not be so repetitive about the band and try to explain as much as i can)
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

MY EXPERIENCE - TOKIO HOTEL 

Hello, my name is Ash, well it's my nickname, I wanted to share my experience with the Tokio Hotel band. I've known them for 2-3 years now.

I got to know them by the end of 2023. My first impression was that "oh this band is really good, im gonna hear more songs of them" and as time went by, I started to really feel like 'this is the band I defenetely suits my style and persona' (I think lol)
For me it's funny now because I used to think Tom was a girl that just dressed as a boy, or liked to be Tomboy, but it was for a short period of time. 
(2 days after I knew he was a boy lol)

For a little bit of context of this info, I never had a style of music I liked, or just be like 'im going to hear this because I really like' so, I decided with tokio hotel, Im gonna give it a shot of try, and the result, I was amazed.

The first songs were the most popular that popped on my youtube feed, 'Monsoon' - 'Schrei' and 'Don't Jump' I think that, thanks to these songs, I got obsessed with this band, by half of 2024 I decided that Tokio Hotel was defenetely my favorite band, and that i would listen to it forever. 

I felt not a deep connection to the band, but, I found comfort, I felt my space in their music, and I cant think now in the present of not listening to their music. I feel like my life has changed a lot since I started to feel this way towards the band. Tokio Hotel in my personal opinion is the best band ever.

Now in the present that Im writting this, 11/02/2026, I think the song 'Break Away' its my most reproduced song on Spotify, even if I like all their songs (literally).
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

This is for now what I have to share, I hope maybe it will become interesting for someone, Byee.

 - Ashley - 

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡤⠀⣠⣤⣿⣿⣿⡟⡇⣿⣿⣿⣹⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢋⣿⠏⢩⣿⡿⣿⣿⠟⠋⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⢸⣿⣿⣏
⣿⣿⣏⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⢰⡿⠁⣴⠀⢸⠃⠻⢁⣴⡧⢠⢋⣰⡧⠈⣿⣿⡿⣼⡜⠛⠀⡞⣠⣄⠀⣷⠀⣰⡾⠩⢼⡄⠈⡏⢀⣿⣿⡿⣹
⣿⣿⣿⡌⢻⣿⣟⠀⠀⣿⡇⢱⠏⢀⡏⢀⡇⠸⡿⡇⡼⠘⠏⠀⣸⣿⣿⠃⢩⣿⠁⣸⠀⡟⠁⢰⡇⠠⣿⠃⢠⡶⠒⡾⠀⣼⣿⡟⢡⣿
⣿⣿⡟⢿⣄⠙⢿⣶⣾⣿⣷⣶⣶⣿⣶⣾⣷⣶⣷⣷⣟⣶⣶⣾⡿⣿⣿⣶⣿⣷⡴⣿⣶⣶⣶⣿⣷⣶⣾⣷⣶⣶⣾⣷⣶⡿⠋⣠⡿⢻
⣿⣿⣿⢎⠳⣷⣄⠙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣏⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢿⣷⠟⠋⣠⣾⠟⡱⣽
⣿⣿⣿⣯⡢⣈⠳⣕⣄⠈⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡿⠛⠁⣠⣮⠟⣁⢔⣽⣷
⣿⣿⣿⣮⠻⢦⣕⢄⡙⠿⣢⡀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣻⠿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⡟⠉⢀⣴⠾⢋⡠⣪⡵⠟⣱⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣕⡦⡈⠙⢯⣢⣌⠺⡲⠤⢰⡙⢿⣿⡟⠁⠀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⡀⠀⠙⢿⣿⡿⢋⡎⠤⣶⠟⣁⣴⡿⠋⢁⢴⣪⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣷⣍⡻⢾⣕⡤⡉⠲⢝⠪⠷⠀⠜⠌⣿⠀⢀⣼⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⢸⣦⠀⠈⣿⠡⢦⠀⠾⠕⡫⠖⢉⢤⣪⡷⠟⣩⣾⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣝⢦⡈⠙⠺⢕⡤⡑⡤⠤⡄⠆⠉⠀⣼⣿⣿⡏⠉⠉⠀⠀⠉⠉⢹⣿⣿⣷⠆⠀⠠⢡⠤⢤⢘⢤⡮⠗⠋⢁⡴⣫⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣯⣗⡶⢤⣜⣄⡀⣀⠜⠐⠀⣀⣿⣿⡟⠓⠒⠒⠠⡀⠖⠒⠚⢻⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠣⣀⢀⣠⣣⡤⢶⣺⣽⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣍⣉⣉⣝⣅⣀⡠⠒⠉⠁⠀⢹⣿⣧⣤⣤⣤⣒⢻⣤⣤⣤⣾⣿⡇⠀⠀⢉⠐⢄⣀⣈⣫⣉⣉⣩⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣛⣛⡩⢔⡗⣏⢀⣤⡀⠀⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⠔⠙⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⠽⣄⣄⡀⣹⢺⣢⢍⣛⣛⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣛⣡⢾⢯⣾⣿⣷⣄⠀⠈⠙⠻⠿⠀⠀⠿⠟⠋⠀⢀⣠⣾⣿⣷⡽⡷⣌⣛⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Tom Kaulitz